Remove unwanted hair forever! At-home electrolysis that's fast, safe and simple. Get professional results at a fraction of the cost. (also known as Inverness)
- Gentle, safe, fast, and effective
- Unique feature permits use on others
- Professional results at a fraction of the cost
- Comfort control dial lets you customize the treatment
- Self adjusting stylet tip can't ever pierce skin
- Battery operated - convenient and portable
- Easy to use anywhere on the body: eyebrow, upper lip, bikini, and body
- One year limited warranty
Electrolysis works by introducing a very mild electrical current into the
moist base of the hair follicle which stops the blood supply to the root. The
hair root is then neutralized by a chemical action which prevents it from
Home Electrolysis is designed for removing embarrassing hair from the upper
lip, eyebrows, chin, chest and bikini line. It can also be used for arms and
legs but the treatment will take time and patience. As with all electrolysis,
some hairs are resistant and could regrow. These hairs will require more than
Please read enclosed instructions carefully before using your Home
Preparation for use:
- Cleanse skin and stylet tip with alcohol before each session and allow to
- Perform a "sample test" for sensitivity of at least 5 hairs.
Wait 24 hours before beginning treatment.
- Do not treat an area larger than 1 square inch (25 x 25 mm) at any one
- Moisten fingers with a salt solution (half a teaspoon of salt in 1 cup of
water) and hold the touchband with moistened fingers. Moisture is vital to
conduct the gentle current necessary to remove hair. Finger must remain
moist throughout use, however, do not allow water to drip onto stylet tip,
as this will cause it to operate prematurely.
- A magnifying mirror is helpful and good light is essential.
To use your home electrolysis:
- Set Comfort Control Dial to position 1. Push the slide button forward to
expose the stylet tip. Hold the stylet like a pen with fingers around
- Do not squeeze skin adjacent to the hair being removed. Excessive pressure
will cause skin damage.
- Note angle of hair growth, insert the stylet tip along the underside of
the hair and into the follicle. Use only downward pressure as sideways
pressure will blend the tip.
- Hold the stylet tip firmly in place. When proper contact has been made,
you will feel a tingling sensation. If you do not feel a slight tingle,
gradually increase the setting of the Comfort Control Dial until a tingling
sensation is felt. This indicates that the current is flowing. In addition,
try gently rotating the stylet tip in the follicle a few times to make sure
you are contacting the hair root.
- When you feel the slight tingling, hold the stylet firmly in place and
count to 15 slowly. This will indicate that you have treated the hair for
approximately 15 seconds. Removes stylet and use tweezers to gently try to
remove the hair. If the hair resists, or if the skin "lifts",
re-insert the stylet and treat for another 15 seconds. Treatment time will
also vary depending on the position of the Comfort Control Dial and upon the
area you are treating. Experiment until you find your treat cycle but do not
treat for more than two 15-second cycles at a single sitting.
Warnings & Precautions:
- Do not use Electrolysis if you have any of the following conditions:
Diabetes, Hepatitis, Blood Disorders, Pigmentation Problems, Lupus,
Scleroderma (Pigmentosis), Impetigo, Chronic skin disorders; or if you: scar
easily, wear a pacemaker or similar device, are pregnant, are taking
medication that may cause skin sensitivity - such as steroids. Please check
with your doctor or pharmacist.
- This unit is not recommended for use on children under the age of 18
without parental supervision.
- Do not use Electrolysis to remove hair from: moles and warts, beauty
spots, nipples, eyelids, eyelashes, tattoos, sunburned skin, infected skin,
inside nose or ears.
by gurpreet singh from amritsar on Sat, December 5, 2009|
its good i want to buy
by kaya on Fri, March 13, 2009|
I would like to know if we can command(order) supplementary needles with the device électrolysis
You may also like